- A changes page. Just so you and I know what’s actually going on here. Should hopefully list the more interesting/important changes I’ve got around to making to these pages.
- Films. Reviews/summaries of films I’ve seen at the cinema. Either to remind me which films I have seen or to tell other people what I thought of them: I’m not sure which yet. Still a bit of a legacy page.
- Vim—a port of the latest stable version of Vim on RISC OS, together with some links that may be of use to the Vim enthusiast.
- Who is this Andy person?
- Some pictures of me and things in my life. Still a bit of a legacy page.
- Software I have used to create these pages.
- Acorn/RISC OS pages and links.
- “c.s.a.’s most wanted.” Local copies of freely distributable software that posters to the Usenet comp.sys.acorn.* hierarchy have expressed difficulty in locating. Don’t forget, AcornSearch is your friend, too. The c.s.a. page will always contain the latest versions of Info-ZIP's zip and unzip for RISC OS, compiled with the GCCSDK.
- xyzzy. A page dedicated to the famed magic word itself.
- Timetables for May 2004 Adult branch of PRDN at Brighton. You will need to be logged in to view them.
Here’s my GnuPG public key in case you want to send me encrypted mail, or want to check the archives on this site (more likely). My public key is also available from the [OpenPGP] link on the navigational bar. The RISC OS port of GnuPG is by Stefan Bellon and for general GnuPG information, try the main GnuPG site.
These pages are hosted by Pepperfish and www.sparse.net is the recommended way to reach them.